Sunday 10 April 2016

Priceline 40% off cosmetic haul


Hi lovelies,

Thought I'll do a quick blog post today on my recent Priceline haul. Priceline is a drugstore here in Australia and last Wednesday and Thursday they had their 40% off cosmetics sale. For us Australians, that's music to our ears considering that make up are quite expensive here, even drugstore brands. 

I was only planning to repurchase one of my favourite drugstore foundations but as always, I ended up picking more things then intended. 

I repurchased INNOXA Age Erase Serum Foundation in Warm Beige. It's not the perfect match for my skin tone (very close though!) but it gives my skin a nice healthy glow. 

There are days where I want a bit more coverage and wearing just concealer doesn't cut it for me but I don't want to wear foundation so I decided to pick up Garnier BB cream in Medium. I wore it to work on Friday and it gives my skin a nice complexion but it got oily towards the end of the day. Not liking it so far but I'll give it another go. 

I'm wearing the Garnier BB cream in Medium. This was taken 3 hours after applying it.
The last thing I picked up is Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor liquid lipstick in 600 HD Devotion. I wanted the nude colour (can't remember the name) but it was all sold out. They have a couple of shades to chose from but I already have similar colours expect for this one. Haven't gotten the chance to try this yet but when I do, I'll share it on Instagram :) 


That's all I bought, I think I did extremely well this time. Didn't spend too much like previous times. If you recently purchase any make up let me know what you got since I love seeing other people's hauls.

No comments:

Post a Comment