Wednesday 5 June 2013

Michael Kors watch

Who here lives in Australia and is sick of the ridiculous prices we have to pay for makeup, clothes and jewelleries? *hand up* I know I am. I have always wanted a Michael Kors watch but am not willing to pay $400 – 450 when in America they only cost around $250-300 (depending on the style). 

I want to share with you lovely people where I purchased my Michael Kors watch for a decent price and it is equivalent to US pricing.  I got it on eBay at a store called Integrity808. Yes I know eBay isn’t the best place to buy branded things considering it may be poor quality or even fake BUT… I have a few friends that recommended the shop to me. They have bought their watches from this seller and they had no problem.

I purchased my watch last year during my finals of my last semester at uni/ college. You can tell that I procrastinate greatly during exam seasons and I tend to do online shopping. During that time I didn’t work but thought I would splurge and get myself a pre-graduation gift. I got the Michael Kors MK5464 Women’s Runway White Silicone Rose Gold watch.  Here are pictures….






After watching a few of my favourite youtubbers such as Stylesuzi, Amarixe and Missglamorazzi showing this gorgeous watch, I felt in love with it. When I decided to buy it, I was planning to get it on Bloomingdales website but they didn’t have it. So I went onto the actual Michael Kors website to check and it got taken off. I was devastated. Hence, I decided to look on ebay like my friends had told me to. I found it was less than the RRP on the MK website (i.e. $250). I paid around $230 for mine and received it in 2 weeks, which is a reasonable amount of time for the waiting period.

Before I place an order, I read all the reviews from customers that had bought from this store. They have excellent feedback so I took a gamble and purchased from them. I was extremely excited when I received it and had to try it on straight away. Of course, it was too big for me so I had to go to a watch store to get a few linkages taken out. It cost approximately $10 which is pretty good. I had 4 taken out.  


The watch felt heavy on my wrist when I first tried it on but I got used to it after a while. Usually I don’t wear watches. The last time I wore one before this watch was in high school and it was a small watch with leather strap. The white part of the watch is made out of silicon so it has a weird feel to it and in my opinion, silicon can makes the dust adhered to it quite easily. Beside that it’s just a beautiful statement piece. I get numerous compliments and get asked where to buy it from. Unfortunately, they don’t have it anymore L But! The rose gold ones are just as nice. One of my best friends went to America and bought the rose gold watch and the packaging is exactly the same to my one.

If you are interested in getting a lovely MK watch for a price that the Americans do, check out Integrity808 store on ebay: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Integrity808

If you guys are in Australia, a few days ago Catch of the day had MK watches on sale. The rose gold watches were for $250 which is a good deal. They don’t have that deal anymore so sorry guys. But, just sign up to them. The MK sale might come back plus, there are other great deals on that site.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful for you guise who have to pay skyrocket prices in your country.  

3 comments:

  1. I definitely love this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. tes saja lah
    home c undangan pernikahan
    home n http://www.undangancinta.com
    home b bb code [url=http://https://goo.gl/M52XmL/]konstruksi bangunan[/url]


    ⃨«̀8

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleas visit https://teleseryee.su/

    ReplyDelete