Tuesday 18 June 2013

Shopbot mini haul

Hello lovely friends, sorry it has been a while since I made a post. I’ve been quite busy lately. I’ve recently graduated from my course at Monash University (officially). I spent time with one of my good friend from uni. She is from Sydney and she came back down to Melbourne for the ceremony. Also, I got quite sick for a good week and a half.

Anyway I’m back and I have a mini haul to share with you all. When I mean mini, I mean only ONE item haha. It just arrived today, yay. I just want to briefly state that I bought this item with my own money and am not sponsored.


Before you scroll down can you guess what it is? Yes? No? Okay, let see…


Any ideas yet? I got myself a Rebecca Minkoff mini mac shoulder bag. I had my eyes on this particular style for at least a year and a half now. I’ve decided to save up and purchase it. I’m not sure where I can purchase Rebecca Minkoff in Australia so I bought it on Shopbot (http://www.shopbop.com). I saw that Rachel from RachaelJadee on youtube has bought her bag from this online store before so I wasn’t too reluctant to buy it from there.   




As you can see in the picture above, the bag was carefully wrapped. The hardware was well protected as well as the leather straps/ tassels thingy during shipping.


 So here’s the bag unwrapped. I love this light mint colour. I have numerous standard colours bags such as black and brown so I’ve decided to add a touch of colour in my bag collections. It’s a light colour so it’s still versatile in term of matching with outfits.  The leather is soft yet high quality.




The inside material has the same pattern as the dust bag. As you can see, there are two sections inside where you can put your phone, keys etc.

Here’s a closer look of the inside:


 Not sure if you guise can tell, but it’s quite spacious. I heard from reviews that you can fit a standard size wallet and you still have plenty of room to carry other things.  



If you open the hook, there’s another small compartment for more storage. At Shopbot, this bag cost $195 US and the converted currency to AUD is $210.04 (Nnoo, aussie dollars are going down again!) I ordered it on the 13th of June and they shipped it out the next day. It arrived today (18th of June) so it took only 3 days to arrived. Plus, shipping is free as well. I am very happy with their service and shipping time.


 I bought the last mint colour bag but there are other colours. Here is a link if you guises are interested:

http://www.shopbop.com/mini-mac-bag-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/1523491139.htm?folderID=2534374302055387&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12646

If you want to buy something from this place, I highly recommended. I love love my new shoulder bag. Hope you enjoyed reading this haul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment