Thursday 17 October 2013

Free Napoleon Perdis gifts from Instyle magazine


During one of my lunch break, I decided to buy a magazine to read but didn’t know which one to pick. I saw that Instyle magazine has freebies from Napoleon Perdis. I never used that make up brand before beside the cheaper line they sells at Big W and Target so I took the magazine.

It came with three items, cream blush, mascara and a lip gloss. 


Cream blush (no name)

 Mascara
Lip gloss (no name)

 I wore all the products. In this pic I wore the mascara on my left eye
I applied a nude liner from Models prefer and then applied the gloss on top

Since it’s a nude lip, I added eyeliner and eye shadows to make my look bolder.

I like the cream blush the most. It’s a nice natural colour. The mascara is nothing special; my lashes don’t look amazing when I applied it. The lip gloss was ok too; I feel that it washes my face. If you would like to get those freebies, go and get the Instyle magazine for $12.95 AUD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment