Sunday 6 October 2013

Lazy Sunday - Last haul in September

Before you say anything, these hauls are gifts I received from my boyfriend and friends.


My boyfriend just came back from Hong Kong and he bought me a few things. I’m a lucky gal.

 He got me a big packet of 8 Eclipse mints in the flavour Lemon Ice. This is my flavour Eclipse mints. About 2 years ago I went to Hong Kong and I bought this flavour because I haven’t seen it in Australia. It’s really nice and I gave some to my boyfriend and it’s now his favourite as well. Too bad they don’t have it here. He also got me a few socks from Giordano.


 He got me 2 Despicable Me phone covers. One I’m using at the moment as you can see. They are so cute but don’t have holes for my side buttons which is annoying. Also, it cost around $24 AUD each, so expensive for not great quality covers.
I asked him to buy me some Majolica Majorca mascaras. I used a few previous, the Lash gorgeous wing neo and Lash expander frame plus. Both I really love. My boyfriend said he only saw the Lash expander Edges Meister so he got me two. I’m not sure what the difference between these 2 is. If you know, please comment below. 

Last but not least, he got me Chanel make up (YAY!!). His cousin’s finance chose the colour. They are both really nice but don’t suit my skin tone. In most Asian countries, girls are pale so they like colours that would suit them.

This is a blush; Joues Contraste in 86 Discretion. The colour is really light and doesn’t show well on my skin (as you can see). I guess I can use it as a highlight instead. It’s quite powdery hence; in the picture it looks messy.

Rouge Allure lipstick in 94 Extatique. You press the bottom (pic 2) to open it and the lipstick will pop out (pic 3).

Apparently it’s a popular colour in Hong Kong. It doesn’t suit me but I’ll wear it anyway. It’s Chanel after all, cannot let it just sit in my lipstick holder.

One of my friends at work told me I have to try out eye masks instead of using regular eye cream. I didn’t know which one to buy so she gave me some to try (1st pic on the left). My boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend (confusing!) got me a pressed powder. I’m not sure what’s the brand is, I think it’s Point Magic. She said it can be used as a blotting powder as well so I’m excited to give it a try (middle pic).  The last pic on the right is a facial mask by My beauty diary in Bulgarian White Rose. Another work friend gave it to me to try J 

The last two cool products were given to me by my bff. The item on the left is by Etude House and it’s a Hand mask. Very interesting, can’t wait to test it out. The other one is eye masks by Hisamitsu. More eye masks to try, yay.

That’s it for my last haul in September. Hope you guys are having a lovely weekend. Take care xX. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your chanel lipstick colour! :) its so pretty

    ReplyDelete