Thursday 3 October 2013

September Favourites 2013


This month I had a blast even though towards the end I felt a bit down about life in general. It’s all good now; I just brushed it off and move on. That’s one of the reason haven’t been blogging for a week. Other reason was I didn’t have the internet as well.


Anyway, I don’t have much beauty favourites because I’ve been using the same things I have mentioned previously (as per usual). However,  I did manage to discover new favourites.


I’ve been loving the Herbal essences Honey I’m strong hair care range (shampoo, conditioner and treatment. My hair does feel more “stronger” where less hair been falling out. They have a nice sweet honey smell which I love. 


O.M.G…. I LOVE this Unite 7 Seconds Conditioner (Leave in detangler). I got this at Oz Hair located at QVB in Sydney. I’ve only been using it a week but it’s amazing and it should earn favourite status.

I always wanted to try this because my hair is extremely fine so they get knotty easily. Plus, I have heard various good reviews. My bff and I was just exploring the QVB and I suddenly stopped when I saw the Unite range at the store. At first I couldn’t find it and I asked one of the staff and luckily at the same time they had a delivery so she opened a few boxes just to find it for me J The conditioner is amazing!! After spraying it on my hair, I would leave it in for about 10 seconds and then combing it out. My hair instantly got detangled after a first comb through and no hair fell out. I should have bought another bottle as back up. 

The vanishing cream from Lush is non-sticky and leaves a soothing effect on my face. I use this cream at night, it has a nice lavender scent which help me fall asleep easily. I tend to take a really long time to fall as sleep so this cream been helping heaps.

Rub Rub Rub (yes another Lush product) shower scrub smells divine. It helps exfoliate my skin and leaving a nice smooth feeling afterwards. Summer is coming (for southern hemisphere) so self tanning will be popular. What’s the first thing you have to do? Exfoliate! Hence, this product will be great to do so.

I got both this items at the Lush Melbourne first blogger event. Click on the link below to read about my Lush haul;
http://quinntologist.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/lazy-sunday-lush-haul.html


I’ve been wearing the Revlon lipbutter in Juicy Papaya nearly every day in September. It’s a nice every day colour to wear and hydrating. For a swatch of the colour click below;

The Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick/ crayon in 002 Bulletproof Beige has been a daily stable for me. It gives my eye lids a nice dimension and I also used it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten my entire look. Again click below to see a swatch;

That’s it for my September favourites. Leave a comment below of what you been enjoying and loving. More post will be out soon. Mwah 

No comments:

Post a Comment