Sunday 27 October 2013

Mrs Carter show - Melbourne

If you follow me on instagram (@kwinniezb) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Quinntologist1) you would know that I've went to Beyonce Concert last night (26.10.13), the last show in Melbourne.

Both of my bff and I misssed out on getting tickets to her other shows so when we were able to get tickets for her last show in Melbourne we were ecstatic. We got the 'gold' seats which was still pretty far but we didn't care, as long as we got to see her.

The show was phenomenal. All of us had an incredible time. I snapped a few pics from my phone camera to share with you all. Sorry for the poor quality.

Getting ready for the concert, had to take a selfie as usual haha



Snapchat time before we head out to meet up with my other bff

At the entrance

Group photo :) I forgot to take a pic of my outfit but as you can see the other pics above, my sequence top is from Forever New, Maroon blazer is also from Forever New, 'wet' leggings from Ebay, Wedges from a local shop near my house, blue Coach bag look alike is a gift and mono floral scarf is from a random shop in Vietnam. 

Waiting for Queen B to appear





She flew to the other the stage. One of my fav part of the show












I was going to do a tutorial on how I did my make up for the show but I ran out of time. If you are interested, let me know. I would be happy to re-create what I did. 

If you guys have already seen her show, I would love to hear what you thought of it. Are any of you guys going to see her shows in other states or different countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment