Sunday 18 August 2013

Lazy Sunday - Priceline haul

Omgosh I just told myself and to you guys I should stop spending money on things I don’t really need and here I am shopping again *slap my hand*

Priceline was having an awesome sale and I couldn’t resist. So here‘s what I’ve bought:

Overall



Revlon Nearly Naked. They were 2 for $30 AUD so I got both the foundation and the setting powder. Foundation: 160 Fresh Beige and powder: 030 Medium Moyen


Maybelline was 50% off so I got two new Color Tattoo Metal collection ($5.97 AUD each); 55 Inked in Pink and 70 Barely Branded


Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick/crayon in 002 Bulletproof Beige ($10.36 AUD)

I think I did an alright job. Only bought 5 things altogether and they were on special. I was going to buy the Revlon Nearly Naked set at Chemist Warehouse because they are selling it for $20 each plus you get a gift set if you spend more than $30. The gift set included 2 full size Revlon Kissable balm stain in lovesick and charm. In the end I rather save $10 because I have all the colours for the Kissable balm stain already.

The Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick is new to Australia. I only saw four shades; beige, black, purple and brown. Not sure about their names but those are the colours I saw. I read about them on UK blogs and heard good things so I want to give it a go. 

4 comments:

  1. i have both those color tattoes and love them! they make such a great base and are easy one color eyelooks (the colored ones anyways)
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jenn f, I love them too. Especially very easy for on the go girls :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh! So jealous! Love the colour tattoos! I was going to buy them from the priceline sale but I couldn't find them in stock anywhere =[ I figure I'd just have to buy them in the US the next time I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i have the gold one in the colour tattoo, but i never knew how nice the pink one was! a must now ! :)

    ReplyDelete