Sunday 11 August 2013

Lazy Sunday - Huge collective hauls

I have such a bad habit…..I keep on buying and buying and not save a penny. It may not be good for the pocket but hey it’s good to try new things right? Yes? Maybe? No? With all seriousness, I need to restrict myself from buying things I don’t really need.

Anyway I have been shopping for the past 2 months and I would like to share with you guys. I love reading and watching haul videos and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Before I start, I just wanted to state that I bought all these products with my hard working money. For those who don’t like reading or watching hauls, you can just simply close the window/tab.

Ok, let get started….


Chemist Warehouse
Overall



2x Nivea Daily Essentials light moisturising day cream SPF 15, 2x Daily Essentials Shine control moisturising day cream SPF 15 and Nivea 3 in 1 waterproof make up remover. I bought one to try and the rest are for my close friends and sister. I spent over $25 so I got a free deep clean face kit.

What’s included in the face kit

Clever White  Dissolving Whitening Strips, Avene Clearance lotion, Clearance K gel and Avene Clearance Mask. I know the Crest whitening strips are very popular but it’s hard to get hold of it so I decided to give the Clever White strips a go. The Avene Clearnace Mask was gift with purchase when I buy two or more Avene products.

Rimmel Salon Pro Kate collection in 711 Punk Rock and Freeman foot balm in lemon and sage

Gmarket
Overall

Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel, Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore clay mask and Nature Republic Aloe Vera soothing Gel

Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel

Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore clay mask

Nature Republic Aloe Vera soothing Gel

Holika Holika Luminous Silk Highlighter

Holika Holika Heartful Silky Lipstick in SPK 103, Missha luminous color Lip rouge603 in BR and Etude House Dear my blooming lips-talk in BE 101

 Missha luminous color Lip rouge603

 Etude House Dear my blooming lips-talk in BE 101

Holika Holika Heartful Silky Lipstick in SPK 103

Peripera My Color Gloss (lip gloss) in No.7, 9 and 25. It was buy one get two free :D (1+1+1)

2x Beauty People waterproof gel liner pencil - buy 1 eyeliner and get one free along with a lip gloss and sharpener (1+1+1+1) and Holika Holika Jewel light Waterproof Eyeliner in No.8

What’s on my hand (top to bottom): Glimmer Beige, Gleam Khaki, Glimmer Violet, Glimmer Burgundy and Holika Holika No.8. 

Beauty People Lip gloss. At first I was like eerrgghh blue lip gloss? It blended out to be almost clear, phew!
Etude House Juicy Cocktail gradation nails in No. 1 Screw driver, the other two are also from Etude House and I don’t know the name of them. No colour stated on the blue confetti polish but the orange ice-cream polish is OR201

Sasa
Overall

Cyber Colors power white CC cream with SPF 50 PA ++

Maybelline pure BB mineral watergel in no.1

Maybelline Baby skin pore easer

Loreal Lucent Magique Touch up pen in light

 Chanel Rouge Coco hydrating crème in 05 Mademoiselle

That is it for my huge collective hauls. I hope you enjoyed observing all the things I bought. No more spending for me for a while. If you used any of the products I’ve gotten let me know what you think of it or them. Or even tell me what you like to try.

Have an awesome weekend for those of youse who still have Sunday to enjoy. For the rest of people in the southern hemisphere, I hope you had a lovely one xX. 

1 comment:

  1. wow! a huge haul indeed! I can't believe you have the time to try everything! let me know how the Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel works, looks interesting

    ReplyDelete