Tuesday 13 August 2013

Etude House Juicy Cocktail gradation nails –Demo and review

As you may have known, I bought this nail polish set on gmarket. It’s give a gradient effect which is awesome and thus, I needed to try them out. I got the No.1 Screw Driver.


The set contains three bottles, each labelled the steps (i.e. 1,2 and 3).



Instructions written in Korean. You pretty much know what to do by looking at the pictures.

DEMO:
  1. Apply base coat
  2. Using the bottle with the label “1” on it, paint you whole nails. One coat is fine but you can do two.
  3. After the 1st colour is dry, paint the 2nd colour on 2/3 of the nail (one coat).
  4. Once the 2nd colour is done, apply the 3rd colour on the tip of the nail (one coat).
  5.  Apply top coat on the entire nails (optional)
     The final result:
My hands were very dry that day.

VERDICT:
4.5/5. The polishes dried fairly quick. It’s easy to create the gradient look, and I think it works really well. Like most nail polishes, this set lasted on my nails for a few days before it chipped. It’s a bit hard to buy. There are few Korean websites that sell this line but it’s more expensive. You can buy it on ebay for cheaper but some colours are sold out. I would love to try out more colours effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment