Thursday 1 August 2013

Avene Gentle purifying scrub review


I saw the Avene Gentle purify scrub at Chemist Warehouse and was immediately drawn to it. Not only because it’s pink but it also stated “for sensitive skin”. Hence, I instantly want to test it. I asked for a sample to take home.

I’m very picky with scrubs because my skin is sensitive and is easily irritated. You know the St Ives apricot scrub that everyone loves? I can’t even use it often because it’s too rough on my skin. I feel like I’m using sandpaper. 

I got about 3-4 uses out of the sample. 


Ingredient
Function/s
Avene Thermal Spring Water (69%)
Soothes and softens
Exfoliating microspheres
Eliminates impurities
Salicylic acid (Sodium salicylate, BHA)
Unclog pores and also act as a preservative
Zinc gluconate
Skin conditioner, purifies skin and reduce inflammation

I got the information from their website. For more information you can go on the link below:

VERDICT:

4.5/5. It’s extremely gentle on my skin like the name suggested and it’s has a nice light scent (which I don’t mind). I’m not sure how much it cost because the store didn’t have the price or any stock (just the tester haha). But when they do, I will definitely but it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment