Sunday 4 August 2013

Lazy Sunday - What’s new

The Revlon nearly naked pressed powders and foundations have finally arrived to Australia. They have been displayed in various places for a few weeks now. Such places include, Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart and Target.


Pictures are taken from the Revlon official website

There are 12 shades for the foundation and I’m not too sure how many shades for the pressed powder. I think there are around 5? Both are the same price. Priceline are selling them for around $26 each, $23 at Chemist Warehouse, $26 at Kmart and I’m not too sure about Target.

I took a sample home and the shade 160 Fresh Beige suits my skin tone nicely. I heard that for the next Chemist Warehouse sale, they will be selling both products for $20 each. Also, Revlon launched 4 lustrous ‘liptember’ lipsticks. The colours are: Pink, Red, Coral and Berry. They will be on sale for $10 and the money goes to the Women Mental Health foundation.

Another special for the next Chemist Warehouse sale is that if you spend $30 or more you will get a gift set of two mini kissable lipbalm; Charm and Lovesick. I am planning to get the nearly naked foundation and one of the liptember lipsticks, $30 exact thus I will receive the gift set Thought I would share with my fellow Australians the good deals coming up.

 AND… I will be doing a giveaway soon so follow me on bloglovin’ if you haven’t already done so if you don’t want to missed out. It will be opened internationally :D

Beside that I will be changing the layout/template of my blog. I just need to find the design I like which going to be a while. I have an instagram account so if you guys would like to follow me, it’s kwinniezb.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment