Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lush Christmas edition products 2013

About a week ago, I received an email from Lush PR teams regarding to their Christmas products. I’ve got sent two pdf files filled with amazing products; 30 new products and 35 Christmas gift sets. I want to share with you the products. It may give you great ideas to get for your love ones for Christmas. They will be launching their Christmas line on the 10th of this month (October) so 2 more days.

Lush have some new singular items such as new body lotion, soap etc as well as array of gift sets ranging from $15 all the way to $200 (something for everyone).

Today I will post all the singular products first and the gift sets will be posted for tomorrow.

Skin care






Body care




For the lips

Soaps



FUN


Shower gel


Bath Ballistics



Bubble bars

Bath melts


I’m mostly interested in the Rose Jam shower gel and the Santa baby lip scrub and tint. I might go out and buy it. Which products appeal to you most?

No comments:

Post a Comment