Monday 23 September 2013

Weekend re-cap (IMATS week)

I thought I would share my long weekend (starting on Thursday) with you. There will be abundant of photos so hope you will enjoy viewing them.


Thursday:

Decided to take a funny pic. Got my nails done at a salon near my house. I got them done in the morning before heading to Sydney. Red shellac nails.


Had a nice chai latte before boarding the plane

Had a late dinner at Chinatown at a placed called Fujiya. The foods were delicious with decent prices.


Friday: Took the bff around Sydney to do touristy things 

Checked in to our apartment (stayed with my friend the previous night)

Lunch at Portobello


 View taken from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair

Stopped by Guylian Café on the way back to the apartment

Dinner at Cruise located at the Rock with two beautiful ladies. The night where I got sick L

Saturday:

IMATS

Dinner at Old Town


Chilling at Darling Harbour

Sunday:

Breakfast at Cyren, Darling Harbour

Walked to the Fish Market to have fresh seafood for lunch before heading to the airport

I had such a great time. It was a break I needed. Now I’m just dreading to go back to work L


WINNER FOR MY 1st GIVEAWAY:

Congratulations Laura Azevedo. I have contacted you via the email you have provided. Please get back to me within 72 hours starting from now.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh the food looks amazing! and you look so pretty quynh! :)

    ReplyDelete