Monday 16 September 2013

What’s in my travel toiletries bag


If you read my blog, you would know that I will be heading to Sydney this Thursday night and I will be attending IMATS. I’m so excited since it’s my first time going to IMATS. Plus I’m travelling with my best friend and also meeting up with my close friend who lives in Sydney. 

I thought it would be fun to do a “what’s in my travel toiletries bag”. I got this clear bag from the David Jones luxury deluxe sample totes that my bf bought for me. I will also be bringing some of the samples along. Thought it’s a great way to try the samples and they falls under the 100 mL/ g  airplane requirement.



Travel size toothbrush and toothpaste. One toothpaste should be fine for 3 days but I bring an extra one just in case. The toothbrush can be pulled out and put in the case (other half) so it’s nice and compact. 

Sample sachets of L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners.

Burberry Brit body lotion (got it from a perfume gift set) and sample size of the Molton Brown shower gel.
Clarins sunscreen/ Rexona anti-perspriant deodorant (my favourite)/ contact lens solution (I transferred it from the big bottle. Container is bought from Daiso).

David Jones facial cleanser/ Dermalogica Pre-cleanse/ Garnier waterproof eye make-up remover (transfer into a travel size container)/ Avene gentle exfoliater scrub in a Revlon sample container. 

David Jones Day cream/ La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (night lotion)/ Lacome Visionnaire Serum/ Dior Hydra Life eye cream/ Origins GinZing eye cream

I also included make up cotton pads, 2 face towels and my contact container which I forgot to take pictures.

I’m not going to do a “what’s in my travel make up bag” because I still haven’t decided what to bring. Most likely I will be packing my make up last minute.

Only 3 more sleep to go!!!! :D This means you have 3 more days to get your entries in for my 1st giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment