Sunday 22 September 2013

Lazy Sunday - IMATS haul

Hello my beautiful readers. I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend. I know it’s Monday here in the Southern atmosphere but it’s still Sunday in most countries (Lazy Sunday post still counts right?).
I was going to write a post last night when I came back from Sydney but I felt really dizzy. I’m still feeling nauseous. Hopefully I will re-cover soon.


I had an amazing long weekend despite being fairly ill. I went to IMATS on Saturday (21st  of September). Sorry I didn’t take pictures of the stalls. I actually had food poisoning the night before. It was quite bad; to the point where I had trouble walking (felt extremely dizzy). I couldn’t eat or drink electrolyte drinks, everything just goes out again. Thought I had to skip IMATS but luckily I felt better enough to go.

I spent so much, left a deep hole in my pocket.  This time I have to ensure that I won’t buy any make up for the rest of the year. If you guys see me posting more beauty hauls in the future, please yell at me haha.

I’m not going to state the price because I forgot most of them and didn’t keep the receipt. But if you really want to know any of the items, let me know and I will try to remember or find out for you. Anyway let get into the haul…..


Inglot freedom palette; 4 blushes and 5 eyeshadows 








Make Up For Ever products; HD foundation in 140, Mat Velet + in 35, Aqua Brow in 25

Left to right: Eve Pearl salmon concealer in light/medium, It cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and Ben Nye Banana pressed compact powder.

Royal and Langnickel brushes. Got some eye brushes and face brushes.

Crown brushes

 Hakuhodo brushes; contour, blush and tapered brushes. One of my favourite purchases at IMATS. Cost a bit but I’m sure it’s worth it. Going treat them better than my hair haha.
Designer brushes; concealer and lip brushes

Designer brush roll

Oh yeah, I got to meet two of my favourite Aussie youtubers while I was waiting in line to buy stuff. I wish I could have met more Aussie youtubers that I subscribed to. I left the place early (noon) because I wasn’t feeling too well. I went home to the apartment and rested. 

Jodi from Goo Roo Beauty 

Rachael Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment