Sunday 1 September 2013

Lazy Sunday - Another Michael Todd haul


I purchased these Michael Todd products about one month ago on Ozsale and they have finally arrived. They were selling these for such a good price (even cheaper than the official Michael Todd website) that I couldn’t resist.



Tropical Fruit enzyme exfoliant scrub 100 mL - $15 AUD (rrp $18 USD). I heard from numerous beauty guru raves about this scrub.

Blue Green Algae antibacterial toner 250 mL $12 AUD (rrp $18 USD). I already got this toner and I quite like it so I bought another one to stock up.

Honey and Oat gentle deep pore cleanser 210 mL $19 AUD (rrp $24 USD). I love this cleanser so I bought it again to stock up.

 Charcoal Detox Deep pore gel cleanser 210 mL $19 AUD (rrp $24 USD).  I realised I forgot to take a picture of this cleanser so I just went on the Michael Todd website and print screen it lol. Charcoal is great in extracting impurities so I want to try this cleanser to see if it does any wonders.
Anti-aging Face Lift Knu 50 g $40 (rrp $150 USD). I heard so many good things about this cream and when I saw the price I had to get it. I got it for my mum J

This was my first time ordering from Ozsale (http://www.ozsale.com.au/). Even though it took a while to be delivered I didn’t mind at all. One of my friends also ordered the Michael Todd products but one of her products leaks. She properly got a bad one?

All together including the shipping fee ($9.95 AUD) the order cost $115 AUD. If I ordered from the Michael Todd website (http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/index.php/) it will cost me $234 USD without shipping fee and the American dollars are higher. Such a bargain!

Anyway I hope you guys are having an amazing weekend. Also, happy Father’s Day to everyone who lives in Australia, especially my Daddy xX 

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you got the anti-aging face lift cream! its so cheap! Tell us how good it is :D

    ReplyDelete