Thursday 19 September 2013

What's in my travel make up bag

Oh my goodness I'm so excited for this weekends. I've been working full time for a while now and it's so nice to take a week off to relax.

This post is going to be a brief one (only have 2 more hours until I leave to the airport). By the time it is published I will already be in Sydney. 

I took pictures last night but added a few things this morning so there will be some missing products in the photos. 

I got this bag for free from work. It's from a Natio gift pack. 




Real Technique brushes/ E.L.F brushes/ Sigma brushes/ Maybelline 24 hours Tattoo eyeshadows in Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded/ Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Rose/ Lancome eyeshadow quad (got it in the Michelle Phan pack)/ Nars blush in Deep Throat/  Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in purple/ Mirenesse eyeliner in  Atum/ Urban Decay Naked pallet


Maybelline Dream pure BB cream for oily skin in Medium/ Revlon Colorstay foundation in Medium Beige/ Revlon Photoready primer/ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind conclear (medium) and illuminator/ Revlon Photoready concealer stick in medium/ Make Up Forever full cover concealer in 05


Revlon lipgloss in Supernatural/ Revlon lip butter in Juicy Papaya/ M.A.C. lipstick in Plumful/ Too Faced lipstick in Spice Spice Baby/ Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial

Bobbi Brown concealer kit in Warm Beige/ Maybelline waterproof Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara/ Freezeframe Tint & Grow mascara/ Essence Quattro in 05 To die for/ Revlon Colorstay pressed powder in medium

I also added the Benefit High Beam. Revlon Lipbutter in Watermelon Red and Essence stay matte powder in Tan (using it as a bronzer).

I will try to take lots of photos and do a bit post. Can't wait to meet so many people at IMATS :) 

You have more than an hour to enter my 1st giveaway so don't miss out. I will be announcing the winner on Sunday or Monday. 


1 comment:

  1. omgsh im so jealous you're going! i hope you have a blast and meet other bloggers too :D be safe hun!

    ReplyDelete