Sunday 8 September 2013

Lazy Sunday - IMATS Sydney 2013 tag


Today I will be doing a short blog with no pictures (sorry!). This blog is a tag created by youtubbers Rachel Lee and Jordy.

Their channels are listed as followed;

So let beings this tag…..


Questions:

1. Have you ever been to IMATS before? 
No I haven’t. My friends planned to attend last year but one of our friends had his wedding on that   very same day so we attended his wedding instead.

2. How are you getting to IMATS? 
My best friend and I rented an apartment nearby so we are just going to walk there.

3. How are you getting to Sydney? 
I will be going to Sydney by plane.

4. Are you bringing anyone along to IMATS? 
As mentioned before I’m going with two of my awesome friends.

5. Are you meeting up with anyone at IMATS? 
With another good friend who lives in Sydney.

6. Is there anything else's in Sydney you would like to do or see? 
I love Paddington markets but unfortunately it only opens on Saturday, the day I’m attending IMATS. Other than that I want to eat fresh seafood at Sydney Fish Market. Go to Adriano Zumbo and Laduree. Can you tell I love eating?

7. What days will you be in Sydney? 
I will be arriving on Thursday Night and leaving on Sunday afternoon. I am hoping to do some sightseeing in between. I’ve to Sydney a couple of times but I want to show my best friend around because it will be her first.

8. What days will you be at IMATS? 
On Saturday.

9. Who do you want to meet there?
All the amazing aussie youtubbers

10. Who are you staying with?
My best friend

11. Have you planned your outfit yet?
Nope. I will plan as the week get closer so I can check the weather first.

12. Are you going to Vlog the day of IMATS? 
I don’t have a youtube channel, so no. But I will be taking lots of pictures to show you guys J

13. What company exhibits are you most excited to see? 
All the brushes companies, MAC, Inglot

14. What products are you looking for? 
I’m not sure yet, nothing in particular.

15. What do you want to get out of IMATS?
All I want is to have an amazing time with friends J

That are all the questions. Any of you lovely readers are attending IMATS Sydney this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment