Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites 2013


I can’t believe it’s spring (in Australia) already! Spring and autumn are my two favourite seasons. Again this month I didn’t use many products.



I’ve been using this Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream nearly every day since I got it. Great medium coverage and it isn’t oily. I just did a review so for more details click on the link http://quinntologist.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/maybelline-dream-pure-bb-cream-review.html

I love this Too Faced La crème La lipstick in the colour Spice Spice Baby. Like the name, it’s nice and creamy and quite hydrating. Perfect colour for everyday and I literally been wearing this lipstick 80% of this month. 

I double cleanse at night to ensure all make up is removed off my face. I would use the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil first follow by a regular cleanser. This cleansing oil is amazing. Pretty much get rid of most of my make up including waterproof mascara. 

I would put on the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener Illuminator first under my eyes follow by the concealer in Light Pale. Together they both do a fantastic job in covering my dark circles. They both have a nice creamy texture with good coverage.  

Models Prefer blush, desk to date is a lovely colour with a mixture of peach and mauve. It’s very pigmented.  You just need to gently tap with a brush for a nice natural look or you can add a bit more which you can wear for a night out. 

I’ve been using Essence mattifying compact powder in 09 soft tan as a bronzer. It’s a good light matte colour which is great for contouring. Doesn’t make me look ‘dirty’ or orange.

That’s all for my August favourites. Let me know what you have been using religiously during this month. 

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks amazing! Loving the colour! Perfect for spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i was just contemplating over if i wanna buy the maybelline concearler! i will now though :D

    ReplyDelete