Thursday 5 September 2013

4 new shades of Revlon Lip butters are now here in Oz

Hey lovely readers,

Today I will be doing a quick post to let you know about the 4 new shades of lip butters that are now available in Australia J Below will be swatches and what they each looks like on my lips.


Chemist warehouse is having a 50% off cosmetics so they cost $10.98 AUD. The price is still more expensive than the States. However, it’s better than paying $20 something dollars. 





I closed the lip on the wild watermelon when it was still up hence, I ruined the top of the bullet :(







I love the Juicy papaya so far. It’s a nice everyday colour with a touch of coral. Not a big fan of pink lemonade. I know it will look nice on girls with fair complexion but for my skin tone it looks like my lips are frozen.

If you have any of them let me know which one is your favourites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment