Saturday 22 June 2013

Lazy Sunday - Chemist Warehouse Haul

Another haul?! Yes another haul. I am working on few another posts so please bear with me. I thought doing a haul post will be quicker and give you guise something to read while you wait for the others.

I’m reviewing a few skincare products at the moment so it takes time for me to see the results and I’m doing research on them as well. Stay tune for them J

I've recently bought a few beauty related things from Chemist Warehouse. Those who are not from Australia, Chemist Warehouse are the largest drugstore in Australia. They are still having their 50% off make-up ranges so I decided to pick up a couple of things before I forget and miss out. 


One of my bff raved about the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener. She said it really helps prevent any chipping and cracking of the nails. My nails been extremely poor, they are fragile and easily chipped. My bff has more experience in nail stuff than me; she enjoys painting her nails way more than me hehe. So I took her recommendation into consideration and bought one. I couldn't find the one that looks like hers at the store so hopefully the one I got is just amazing as hers one.  This cost $8.48.

I also got the Sally Hansen Cuticle cream which is $6.97. It’s actually for my mum. She has thick overgrown cuticles so I got it. I haven’t heard anything about it but hope it will work for her.
The last Sally Hansen product I got is the Crackle overcoat in 06 Antiqued Gold. I personally don’t like crackle effect on nails but it’s always good to try new things out. I love the colour plus, it was only $4.97 so why not?

I heard mixed reviews on the Revlon Photoready BB cream but I wanted to give it a go and see if I like it or not. I love the Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream for Oily and combination skin but it doesn’t have SPF. The Revlon one has SPF 30 which is another reason I want to try it. I tend to forget to put sunscreen on before I apply my make-up which is a very bad habit I know, so it’s a bonus if there’s SPF in the product.  I got it in 020 Light Medium and it cost $12.48. I can’t wait to give this BB cream a try.

The last two products I purchased are Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks in 400 Berry Queen and 700 Nude Delight and both are $5.47 each. The packaging is so cute, nice shiny purple. Purple is one of my favourite colours. I only heard minimal things about this type of lipstick so once again I wanted to test them out. 


Again sorry about my disgusting dry hands, it’s winter down under. If you guise tried any of the products I've mentioned please let me know your experience/s. Those who are not from Australia, yes even though they are 50% off they are still more expensive than elsewhere. Cosmetics and skincare in Australia are ridiculously expensive.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekends xx

No comments:

Post a Comment