Monday 6 July 2015

An Expat in Ho Chi Minh City



It has been a while. My life had gotten extremely hectic since after my last post. I’ve been dealing with numerous challenges throughout the year of 2014 therefore, I needed a break from blogging.

Last year was a huge learning curve for me. I've learned to let go. Letting go of things that no longer make me happy, it wasn't easy, it never is but it’s for the best. I've learned to love. Discovered how it feels to be truly in love. It didn't last long and I can’t express how painful I felt afterwards but I'm grateful I got to experience a different side of love. I've learned who my true friends are. I realised that true friendship shows when you’re feeling most vulnerable and lost.  True friends will always stick by you. I've learned to step outside my comfort zone and explore things I once was afraid of doing. I must say 2014 would be one of the most memorable years for me.

I wanted to gain experiences in my professional field hence; I've decided to move to HCMC to do so. It’s a place where my parents grew up and I've visited this vibrant city a couple of times. I love it how you just step out of your home and there are food and coffee stands everywhere. You’ll never be hungry or thirsty.

I've been doing work experiences at a few places but none which is specific to my field. However, I've gain life experiences which to me are more valuable. I'm starting a new job soon so I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will lead me to somewhere amazing.

I won’t be able to post on a regular basis but I’ll try my best to. I can’t wait to share my journey with my amazing readers.


Lots of Love, 

Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment