Thursday 9 January 2014

Welcome 2014

Hello my beautiful readers,

My life has been hectic for the past month hence the lack of blog posts and I apologise for that. Hope you guys had an amazing Christmas/holidays, as well as a great new year so far. 

This year I will be turning 25 and it kinda freaking me out a bit. Not because I'm getting older but more of what am I going to be doing with my life. I'm in the process of studying and revising what I've learned during my uni life and practising interview questions so that I can find a stable job.

I feel a bit lost at the moment. I don't think I would like to pursue my career in the Science field. Therefore, I'm looking for other opportunities, finding the right passion in a career I will enjoy for the rest of my life. Being an indecisive person can make things challenging. 

Anyway enough of me rambling about my quarter life crisis. This year will be a good change. I hope you guys all have goals written down for this year and hopefully you'll achieve them. Remember to make the most of it. 

I will leave you with some of my favourite moments in 2013.....

Went to Sydney with my bff to visit my good uni friend
Graduated with my second degree. 

IMATS in Sydney. Got to meet one of my favourite beauty youtubber, Jodi. 

Beyonce concert with my close gfs

Cherry picking with my high school gfs

Christmas Lunch with my bf and his family

Christmas Dinner, Vietnamese food

On New Year Eve 

1 comment:

  1. aw hope you find what your looking for this year though :))))

    ReplyDelete