Sunday 15 December 2013

1st emptied products


I finally remembered to keep all the finished products so that I can do an emptied products blog for you guys. I always enjoyed reading and watching bloggers and youtubbers emptied products blog/video and their thought on each item. Hope you guys will enjoy reading mine :)


(L-R); Micahel Todd Honey and Oat Cleanser - I love this cleanser, it's extremely gentle so great for people with sensitive skin and it also takes most of the make up off. I would re-purchase it again once I finish all my other cleansers. Micahel Todd Blue Green Algae Toner- It's great for people who has problematic skin like myself. The toner helped to calm down my occasional breakouts. I already stocked up a second bottle. Lancome Bi-Facil eye make-up remover - This is one of those make-up remover which has two layers and you shake it up. It works wonder on waterproof eye make-up. I wouldn't re-purchase only because it's too expensive. There are equivalents ones that work just as well such as the Loreal or Garnier make up remover. 

Klorane Dry Shampoo - I enjoy using this dry shampoo as it doesn't leave a white cast on my head and reduced a great amount of oil on my 2nd day old hair. I've been using this one for at least a year. Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo - This was the first dry shampoo I tried many years ago. I stopped using it for a while because I stocked up an abundant amount of Klorane. It was on sale so I decided to use it again and I think I'm enjoying it more than the Klorane at the moment. I enjoy the scent more and it also does a fantastic job of reducing the oil on my head. 

Herbal Essences, Honey, I'm Strong shampoo - Love, love, love this shampoo at the moment. It has a nice milk honey scent and I've noticed that my hair fall out less than usual. I also use the conditioner but haven't finished using it because I use a hair mask treatment once a week. But the conditioner is also great. 

(L-R); Hydraluron - I used this as a serum before I apply my day moisturiser. I've noticed it has made my skin more brighter since I had more moisture (dull skin is often cause by dehydrated skin). I still have a couple of serum to try out but I would definitely re-purchase this when I run out of everything. Maybelline Illegal Length mascara -  It's an okay mascara. It does lengthen my lashes but doesn't hold the curls very well. My favourite drugstore mascara is the Maybelline Cat eyes Colossal (waterproof). People always asked if I have eyelash extensions when I used it. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer (light) - It's an amazing all round concealer but especially for the under eye dark circles. It has a creamy texture and conceal blemishes/ dark circles very well. It's quite affordable as well. 

That's all for my emptied products. I'm currently keeping more finished items so that I can do another post in the future. Hope everyone is having a great weekend xX.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway, it will ends tomorrow at 5 PM (Australia, EST).  


P.S.S. Today is one of my BFF's birthday so I want to say happy birthday sweetie. You've accomplished so many of your goals so far. Thank you for being an awesome person. You're more than a friend, more like my other half. We had so many adventures together and we shall continue until we're old. Hope you are having an awesome day so far! Love you lots !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment