Sunday 9 August 2015

Singapore Beauty Haul


I've posted on instagram and facebook a few weeks ago of all the beauty products I've bought while I was in Singapore.

Sorry about the post delay but better late than never right?  When I was in Singapore, the dollar was equivalent to Australian dollar which sucks but I managed to get some good deals. Okay let get started.....



Innisfree – The green tea seed serum 80 mL $36. The product is 80 mL! That’s a good price for a generous amount.

VDL – Satin Veil primer 30 mL $36 (but I got it a discount so it came to $28.80). My friend said she heard this company makes good primer so I wanted to test it out for myself. 

K- Palette – 1 Day Tattoo Lasting 2way Eyebrow Liquid & Powder in 102, Natural Brown $23. It looks  and sounds interesting so I decided to give it a go.   

Shu Uemura – Eyelash Curler $24.10. It’s one of the best curlers! My cousin borrowed mine and loves it so I gave it to her and picked up a new while I was at the airport.

 Benefit – Roller Lash mascara, $34. I've heard good reviews about this one. Hope it works on my weak, thin and sparse lashes.

Avene – Thermal Spring Water spray 300 mL - $15. There was a promotion at Guardian pharmacy, two for $30. I gave my aunty one and kept one. It’s a lifesaver; living in Ho Chi Minh is quite humid so it’s good to be refreshed every now and then.

Biore – Make up wipes (44 sheets), $13. Both of my Singaporean friends love this and recommended it to me. I like it how it comes in a container.

Innisfree – The green tea cleansing foam 150 mL, $13. It smells amazing, a light natural scent. 


Daiso – makeup sponge detergent 80 mL, $2. Daiso in Singapore is only $2 for everything whereas in Australia it’s $2.80. I’ve been using this for a while now and it does wonders. An affordable product that deep cleans your makeup apparatus.

So there you have it, my Singapore beauty haul. If you want me to review any of the products, leave a comment below. Have you used any of these products before? I would love to hear your view on them.

If you haven't read my post on my impulse trip to Singapore, click here!  

Thanks for reading lovelies xX

1 comment:

  1. Hmm the eye brow pen(?) looks interesting. How would you apply it and smudge it out? Maybe do a review post please. Ooh im jealous you got the Shu Uemura Lash Curler! I asked someone to buy me one but they got me a Different one instead. Apparently the duty free girl in Singapore said its the latest one..i threw out the box so unsure of the name, but It's quite small and I find it way to difficult to use. It's supposed to curl 1/3 of your lashes at a time.. But it just Doesn't curl my lashes and it's so small my fingers are clumsy :(

    ReplyDelete