Tuesday 3 November 2015

Klairs skincare Haul


Lately I've been on the hunt for a good skincare range that can accommodate my sensitive and acne prone skin. Since living in Vietnam, I've been exposed to numerous asian brands especially Korean ones. It was quite overwhelming and took me a while to make a decision but I finally narrowed it down after reading reviews after reviews. In the end, I've decided to try out the korean brand Klairs

I went onto Wishtrend website to see all the Klairs range it has to offer and stumbled on the Klairs Wishbox which included most of the products I wanted to try out such as Klairs well known Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream. This wishbox cost around $62 USD and the products you get include:
  • Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish
  • Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
  • Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum
  • Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
  • Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
  • Klairs Rich Moist Sooth Mask
Personally I think this bundle is very affordable since each item cost around $19-25 alone and Wishtrend also offers free shipping worldwide. I only wish the wishbox would also include one of Klairs cleansers as well to complete the whole skincare regime. Nonetheless, I can't wait to test them out and will definitely do a review on them for you.

What are you holy grail skincare product/s? Please leave a comment below because I would love to know.




No comments:

Post a Comment