Monday 21 December 2015

Getting festive for the holiday seasons


Only less than three days to go until Christmas and I thought I would share with you what make up I'm planning to wear on this festive day. 




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - A light foundation that gives more coverage than a BB cream. It's Summer here yet I still want to cover my blemishes without feeling cakey. 

Hourglass Ambient lighting blush (Luminous Flush) - A light touch of blush for that healthy glow.

Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream (NY-CEE) - Christmas is one of those few occasions where I put on a bright red lip. This lip cream stay on the lips quite well so you can just eat away without having to worry about re-applying. 

Butter London Nail Lacquer (Rosie Lee) - Of course I need something sparkly on my nails to feel extra festive. 


Bobbi Brown gel liner (black ink) - I love using this to create smooth wing liners.

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara  - Needs to accentuate my lashes. 

Make Up Forever Aqua Brow (#25) - Must fill in those brows, they frame our faces after all... 

Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow Palette (103 Golden Frenzy) - I got this in the Lancome Christmas gift set a few years ago and I love it. Looks how amazing the colours are (below), so chic!


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and love ones. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment