Sunday 17 November 2013

Lazy Sunday - OOTD

It has been cold and drizzling in Melbourne even though it's Spring. The weather is finally improving today but it won't last for long. I checked the weather bureau and it's going to be cold from Wednesday onward (boo!).

I have quite a busy schedule every Sunday. There's church, grocery shopping, taking my sister to two different tutoring places to name a few. Today my family and I went to church early in the morning and my sister stayed home to study for her exams so I had a little bit of time to relax and enjoy the sunshine. 

While I was enjoying the sunshine I thought I would to share with you my outfit of the day (OOTD):


I wore a cardigan over the dress for church to be conservative.

Since it was sunny and it's Spring I felt like wearing a dress with floral patterns. I got this dress from Big W for only $10 AUD. 

Both of the bracelets are from Michael Kors

Cute 'Cartier' (imitation) fox ring from eBay

Wedges from Court Couture. I got it at a local shoe shop near my house.

Louis Vuitton sunglasses. I'm wearing Coral Pop lipstick from Maybelline. 

Hope you had or are having an amazing Sunday, xX.

No comments:

Post a Comment