Monday 11 November 2013

Swisse Nourish anti-ageing eye cream Review



I was interested in the Swisse new natural skincare range when I went to their information session about 6 months ago. All their natural products are free from parabens, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate), Petrolatum and Synthetic Fragrance. My friend really like their eye cream and told me to try it so I bought it. I also bought their cleanser which I will do a separate review. I’ve been using this eye cream for about 2 months and a bit so I think it’s a sufficient time to review it.  








As you can see from the ingredients list, the formulation of this eye cream contains abundant of emollients/ skin conditioner agents which help soften and smooth the under eye area. There are only two preservatives used in the eye cream and they are both listed at the bottom of the list. Hence, only minimal amount of these preservatives are used which is great.

Being a natural product, it has the typical woody scent which I don’t really like at first but now I’m used to it. The viscosity (thickness) of the cream is medium so blending the product into the skin is no problem. I’ve been using it for both day and night times.



VERDICT:

3/5. I like the tube packaging; it’s easy to get the product. Like I mentioned before, the cream is easily blended into the skin and doesn’t feel sticky. I remembered from memory that caffeine can helps brighten the skin (maybe I’m just making it up lol). Hence, I was hoping that this eye cream would brighten my eyes and reduce my dark circles. However, it doesn’t do that L Even though it gives good hydration and soften the skin under my eyes, I think it’s just an average eye cream. Most eye creams I tried so far also give good hydrations. 


My 2nd giveaway has ended and the winner is.....(drum roll please)...... La Vick. I tried to paste the widget but something happened and I can't do so, oh well. I've have contacted you via email so please reply within 72 hours. Thank you everyone for participating. If you didn't win don't worry, I have more giveaways to come so stay tune. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you so much! I look forward to receiving the gifts very soon :)

    ReplyDelete