Sunday 3 November 2013

Lazy Sunday - NYX Haul

On Tuesday I saw someone posted on Facebook that they saw people setting up the NYX stand at Target near my area during the day. Being my crazy self I was eager to go check it out. Just before 9 PM I called the store up to asked if the stand was finished and accessible and the staff said yes. I quickly got changed and dash to Target. I'm quite fortunate that the Target near my area closes at 10 PM during weekdays. 

As I entered the store, one of the staff gave me a $10 off voucher (if you spend $50 or more) which is a bonus. I'm not sure if they still have that offer but asked the staff to make sure if you do go. As I got to the NYX stand, it was fully stocked. No one was there so I had an awesome time swatching different products with no hassle. 



As you can see I went crazy and swatched different products

I picked up a few products (mainly lip ones as you can see). Left to right: Soft matte lip cream in Stockholm, Soft matte lip cream in Antwerp, Butter gloss in Tiramisu, Round lipstick in Tea Rose and blush in Pinched


The lip applicator of the Soft matte lip cream (this one is Antwerp)

The Butter gloss has the same lip applicator as the Soft matte lip cream

Soft matte lip cream in Stockholm ($12.95 AUD)

This is a picture I took when I wore the blush and soft matte lip cream in Stockholm. Excuse my messy hair, it had been a long day at work

Soft matte lip cream in Antwerp ($12.95 AUD)

Butter gloss in Tiramisu ($9.95 AUD)

Round lipstick in Tea rose ($8.95 AUD)




Blush in Pinched ($9.95 AUD) 

All together it costed me $54.75 AUD and after I used the voucher I got $10 off so therefore it came to $44.75 AUD. The prices are more expensive than if you would buy it online on website such as Cherry culture or Beauty joint. I went on Cherry culture and did a mock purchase with all the products I bought at Target and it comes to $37.79 USD including shipping which is $12.95(~ $40). Hence, it's cheaper to get it online, especially when it's they have sales. 

However, the prices are still very affordable. It's more affordable than Relvon or Loreal and you get a chance to swatch the product (since pictures can be deceiving).

I loving the Soft matte lip cream in Stockholm so far. What are you favourite NYX products?

1 comment:

  1. So happy that NYX is finally easy to get here. Shopping online is all well and good when you know what colours you want and when you are putting in a big order, but when all you want is to try out one lip gloss it just isn't worth it. Also the NYX online swatches are rubbish!

    ReplyDelete