Sunday 14 July 2013

Lazy Sunday - Collective clothing haul

I have purchased some clothes over the last 3 weeks including some from Supre Outlet that I went last week.

A few weeks ago I went to a small warehouse that my mum’s friend told us about. They have clothes from Target, Forever New, Kmart, Big W and few other Australian shops.


Clothes I got from there:

$15 AUD. People who know me well would know that I’ve obsessed with blouses. This blouse is so cute. I love the cute at the end and the collar. The collar is like those collar necklaces you can accessorise with your clothes but this one is sew onto the clothes (genius).

$10 AUD. I bought a denim shirt a while back but I lost it so I got another one. I like denim shirts because it’s very versatile to wear. I saw another cute denim shirt at Forever New and it’s more fitted but it cost about $70 AUD.

$10 AUD. Yes another blouse. This blouse will be great to wear to an interview under a nice work blazer or any places where the dress code is semi-formal.

$20 AUD. This dress is by Forever New. It might be an old style. I don’t go to Forever New often because I find it a bit too pricey but I can imagine this dress will be around $80-100 AUD. This dress is great for a nice night out with friends, red lipstick and a good pair of pumps.

 $20 AUD. Another dress by Forever New. This one I have seen in store for around $150 AUD. Scored myself a good bargain, dare to disagree? Love this lilac colour, always good to have a few formal dresses in the wardrobe.

Asos had their 50% off sale a while back so I had to go online to see what there are to offer. I only ended getting one item:

$35 AUD. I love PU leather jackets especially biker ones. It always good to have one, you can make an outfit more edgy.

Supre Outlets were having their 50% off sale. Usually their clothes are already ridiculously cheap but another further 50% off? I’m there. Prices start from $1.25 to around $15 AUD. The most expensive items I purchased cost $7.50 AUD? What what? Yes, $7.50 how amazing is that?

Can you see the prices? Crazy! This is only ¼ or 1/5 of the warehouse. You really have to look carefully for great pieces.

So here are what I got:


$2.50 AUD each. Just more sport tops for the gym. 

$5 AUD. I’ve been really lazy to wear jeans lately so I got a nice long skirt. I can wear it in winter with warm stockings. 

$7.50 AUD. I find this dress is perfect for those lazy days where you just want to throw it on with a thin cardigan and layer it again with a thicker cardigan. Or you can just wear alone in summer.

$2.50 AUD. I love leopard prints (my inner cougar haha). This dress top can be worn with leggings and nice accessories. You can tuck it in skirts or pants as well.  


$2.50 AUD each. At the time I couldn’t decide which colour I like so I got both since it’s so cheap and I can always give it to my sister if I change my mind. Now I think I like the darker one better. 

$2.50 AUD. I find this dress so cute. Very bohemian-esque. Pop on a straw fedora and I’m set for a trip to the beach in summer.

$2.50 AUD each. I love the playful prints of these shorts. It will be great for summer with a plain shirt.

That’s all I got. Have you been shopping lately? I would love it if you would share with me.

Disclaimer:
I bought all these clothes and I’m bragging in any forms. I just want to share with you what I got J


No comments:

Post a Comment