Sunday 7 July 2013

Lazy Sunday - Weekends re-cap

It’s Sunday down under and sadly the weekends had come to an end L Just wanted to share with you guise what I’ve got up to.

I caught up with an old high school friend on Friday night and we attended an event called Friday Nights at Monet’s Garden which took place at the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV). My friend is a fan of Vance Joy and he was playing at the NGV so she invited me to attend. Great arts and good music? How can I resist?

Claude Monet was a very talented man, he had created beautiful paintings. I’m no artist but I can see all the details been put into each of his paintings. Amazing, amazing, amazing!! I wish I have some knowledge about art. I see people just standing at one painting and staring at it for a good 15 minutes. It only takes me about a minute to look at it hahaha.

Vance Joy is very talented himself. At first I didn’t know who he was until I heard his last song called Riptide. I heard it on the radio before I think? I heard it from somewhere. We get to hear his EP (extended play). He has a very unique voice. I like the unplugged version of riptide better, check it out:

Oh! At the bar, all the bartenders are French. Or they had a really good French accent, melt my heart. If you live in Victoria, Australia and are interested in attending this event then check out the NGV website:


Here are all the photos I took that night. Sorry if they are all blurry. I took them on my phone and I don’t know how to adjust the setting yet (noobs to the max haha).




Good music/ amazing ceiling/ great atmosphere

Monet's House


Vance Joy


A little cosy restaurant on Degraves St with cute décor

One of the printed painting I bought ($14.95 AUD)

I worked on Saturday so nothing exciting happened. However, this morning I went to one of the Supre (clothing brand) outlet and bought a few items. I will be doing a collective haul so I will show you what I purchased in that post.



What did you get up to on the weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment