Sunday 28 July 2013

Lazy Sunday - Weekends re-cap (end of July)

It’s the last weekends of July and so far I had a great time.

On Thursday I had a day off work so my bestie and I went to Ikea. We had one thing that we wanted to get and that was a clear container set. We both watched Jarmaine youtube channel (JLoveMac1) and saw she had it. Even though she was from America, we went onto the ikea website to see if they have it in Australia (and they did. Yay!)


Unfortunately they were sold out and they won’t be back in stock until 2 weeks time L But my trip to Ikea wasn’t a waste. I managed to get coat hangers and an analogue clock. I got the clock mainly for display but I’m going to use it. Love the old alarm bells ring. Oh, and my bestie got a few house essentials as well. 

The container set we were hoping to purchase. 

Things I ended up getting J

On the same day it was my boyfriend’s birthday so I went to his place and surprised him with his family. I told him the night before that I was really sick so I can’t celebrate with him (he wasn’t too happy hehe).

Saturday was our anniversary, been with the guy for 6 years!!! I had to work so we celebrated it on Friday. We went to a seafood restaurant called The Atlantic which is located in Crown Entertainment Complex. The service was excellent; the waitress who served us was extremely nice and friendly. We had two entrée, a salad and a big main. We were too full to have dessert. 

He thinks he’s too sexy for his shirt haha

Oh dear my bra strap fell down lol. Should have put more blush on

2 entrée: Diamond Clam Chowder and Wood Fire Grilled Calamari

Cos Lettuce Salad

Main: The Atlantic Seafood Platter (writing this post make me drools hehe). Eric looking creeping in the background


My ootd: 
Dress from asos
Belt from Dotti
Necklace from Equip
Pumps from Tony Bianco
Handbag from an online store. It looks like the blvgari handbag.

If you guys live in Melbourne or are planning to go to Melbourne and would like to check out the restaurant, just go on their website:


How’s your weekends so far?

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! you look pretty quynh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww soo adorableee do you know what brought me here? my boyfriend is coming from sydney and this sunday is our 7 years anniversary and we planning to celebrate it on saturday night and go dinner we already have booked at Conservatory crown but im thinking of the atlantic too! i might try it the food looks delish! i know this comment it very late haha but hope you guys had alot of fun and i hope you do this year too :)

    ReplyDelete