Friday 5 July 2013

What’s New?

Hello lovely friends.

Remember how I wanted to exchange my Clarins exfoliater for the toner? I finally had the chance to go to DJ to do so. They were very nice about it and didn’t question me why I want to exchange like some places. I didn’t have to bring everything along (better safe than sorry) so I get to keep my gift pack (yay!).  The toner is actually $45 AUD not $55 AUD so same price as Myers plus you get a gift pack if you purchase two or more items from Clarins J


I can’t wait to try this highly raved product. Would you like me to do a review on it?

Anyway, for those who live in Australia, Priceline is having an amazing cosmetic and skincare sale. The Rimmel Apocalips are now $7.95 AUD. All Rimmel range is half price. I got two scandaleyes eyeliner. One is 005 nude and as the name stated, it’s a nice pale nude pink which is great for applying in the inner corners of your eyes to brighten up. I have mentioned this eyeliner before in my May favourites. The other colour is 012 Bronze. It’s such a beautiful colour and I think it will further enhance my brown eyes. 


I also bought 3 Savvy lipsticks from Priceline. Technically, I bought 2 and got the third one free (sale 3 for price of 2). I will be doing a review on them so stay tune.


Check out the Priceline’s catalogue to see what they have on sale:

Chemist Warehouse also have a sale on cosmetics and other things;
  • Buy any Revlon foundations and get a free colourstay pressed powder or new complexion cream powder.
  • Buy any Rimmel foundations and get a free rimmel bronzer
  • Maybelline FIT ranges are all $10 each

Their sunglasses are also on special for $5. They have a few nice designs and you get 100% UV protection. What a bargain right?!

To see more sale at Chemist Warehouse check out their online catalogue:

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with Priceline nor Chemist Warehouse. I just want to let Australians know about the great deals available at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment