Thursday 18 July 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat – Demo and review

I was at Priceline checking out the new Maybelline lines such as colour whispers and new colour tattoo eye shadows and I came across Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat range. Which is also a recently release with 7 different shades (that I saw).


I got one in the colour name of 700 wool knot (light blue and white “sprinkles” )to test out for you guys J


At the back of the bottle it stated to shake the bottle gentle and apply 2-3 coats. Below are photo demonstrations of how I applied it on. I don’t like how the fuzzy coat looks on the entire hands so I only applied it on one nail and the rest with a plain nail colour.

DEMO:

1. Apply base coat



2.  Paint all nails with the colour of your choice (2 coats) but leave one finger you wish to apply the Fuzzy Coat. I used Essie nail polish in Borrowed & Blue


3. Paint the 1st coat of the Fuzzy Coat on the un-painted finger and wait to dry


4. Paint the 2nd coat of the Fuzzy Coat.


5. If you are unsatisfied with the result (like myself) then apply the 3rd coat of Fuzzy Coat


6. Apply top coat on the entire nails. It’s optional to apply top coat on the Fuzzy Coat.

The final result:


Please excuse my horrible painting job. Didn’t have the patience on this particular day >.<

VERDICT:

4/5. It’s very easy to apply and with a top coat over it, it lasted me a few days before it chipped. They don’t have a nice colour ranges to choose from in my option. My friend tried the light pink and white one and she said it looks like tape worms on her fingers lol. Removing this polish is a bit difficult and annoying. However, it’s a fun concept I suppose.

Which colour do you like best? Have you tried them before?

No comments:

Post a Comment